Friday, July 13, 2018

Overdose 上瘾


Good day! The first show of EXO PLANET #4 - The EℓyXiOn [dot] in Seoul and my parcel arrived today! I know it's an album and paper toy back in 2014 & 2015 but I found them cheap and sealed, so why not?

Took some pictures before doing the unboxing videos!


The 2nd Mini Album '上瘾 Overdose' by EXO-M

One of the fun parts of this album is the code names!
With all the code names on the cover of the album, you'll definitely want to do some decoding stuff! (Since EXO is famous with the path codes and things for EXO-L to decodes.)

First of all, started with the members' jersey numbers and the 'Magic Number' - 408.
Why 408? Because it's the debut date of EXO, April 8th.

Second, add every members' jersey numbers with 408. (EXO-M)

XIUMIN: 99 + 408 = 507
LUHAN: 77 + 408 = 485
KRIS: 00 + 408 = 408
LAY: 10 + 408 = 418
CHEN: 21 + 408 = 429
TAO: 68 + 408 = 476

Third, convert the final answers to duodecimal.
Why duodecimal? Because duodecimal is also known as 'Base 12', 12 which is the number of the members in EXO.

XIUMIN: 507 = 363
LUHAN: 485 = 345
KRIS: 408 = 2AØ
LAY: 418 = 2AA
CHEN: 429 = 2B9
TAO: 476 = 338

(The alphabet behind the numbers represents the last alphabet of the members' name.)

Thus, the code names of the members are:

XIUMIN: 363N
LUHAN: 345N
KRIS: 2AØS
LAY: 2AAY
CHEN: 2B9N
TAO: 338O

Album contains 6 tracks, I love them all!


2015 Sehun's Paper Toy




Did a real quick unboxing video with the 'Overdose' album and Sehun's paper toy. Sealed is always the best!



Most people concern the first thing in new album is definitely the photo card. And yes, that's me as well! Hoping to get Kris or Tao's photo card as priority in this album even though they are not my first bias but for collection. And guess whose photo card I got? It's Xiumin's! But I'm happy, though.


The EXO paper toys collections are things that I've always wanted and luckily I found a brand new one in cheap price, so I brought Sehun back!


Took a picture of Sehun's paper doll before I put his shades on. 
Look how good looking my Sehun is!


With the help of my brother, here's my final product of my Sehun Aviator paper toy set! How cute with his favourite chocolate on his hand! Wish I could get all members' full set someday!

Who cares it's an album back in 2014 and paper toy back in 2015? I don't mind to get "overdose" one more time all over again! Someone call the doctor and tell me this is "overdose", please?

Someone call the doctor
快绑住我 对我说
爱情这病 上瘾 Overdose
思念的时间太久
恐慌就开始折磨
慢慢越被你深深迷惑 Eh-oh

Too much 是你
Your love这是 Overdose
Too much 是你
Your love 这是 Overdose

#EXO
#Overdose
#上瘾
#SEHUN
#세훈

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment