Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Perfect - Ed Sheeran // Cover by Phyllis Lim


“Perfect” is an old-fashioned love ballad dedicated to Ed Sheeran's girlfriend, his favourite song in the album "÷", with beautiful and meaningful lyrics, the sweet melody, it's just perfect.

Perfect > Thinking Out Loud.

Sorry that I've been MIA for quite a long time, hope you enjoy! Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! Stay tuned for more music covers! :) ❤

Do check out my SoundCloud for full version!

Love, PLSY.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

#EdSheeran
#Perfect
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment