Saturday, November 26, 2016

⭐ 🍪


First attempt in baking cookies, real big of accomplishment! 

It went well at first, the cookie dough went well, in good consistency, in good texture. The biggest mistake was I forgot to add in egg to the mixture, so I add it in the end after the dough is done. Then, it came out too wet and damp, so I had to add more and more flour to bring back the best consistency.

Star shaped cookie cutter. Planned to make bigger star shape but the dough went wrong so lastly decided to make smaller star. Fortunately, the star shape came out well.

First batch of baking went quite burnt and some of them not even completely cooked. Second batch went so well! Completely cooked and smells good while baking, turned out golden brown but not burnt! Third batch went well too! Overall, the cookies look good, smell good and even tasted good!

It's quite hard in baking cookie, start from mixing to baking, the cookie dough was the most difficult part for me. Maybe next time when I bake cookies, I will choose some without cookie dough cookies' recipe.

I'm seriously quite proud of myself and my two assistants! Thank you so much for helping me out brother and cousin! First attempt of baking cookies, checked!

Cookies and milk, one of the best combinations ever!

Now what starts with the letter C?
Cookie starts with C
Let's think of other things
That starts with C
Oh, who cares about the other things?

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Oh, cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C


#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment