Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Me Before You


Done with the book and finally comes the movie!

A great afternoon with cold milk tea, finally I'm watching this.

Sam Claflin as Will Traynor, he is definitely my all time favourite actor, and he did not disappoint me in this role, he was so good in this role especially played a disabled person!

Emilia Clarke as Louisa Clark. I think this is the first time I saw her acting even though she played in "Game of Thrones" but I'm not a fan of that. She played Louisa really really well I have to say! The silliness and cuteness just overload! Well done Emilia!

The story lines are basically as same as the book. Same as always, movie adapted from book cuts a lot scenes and not as details as the book.

Quite disappointed, though but overall was good. Feel okay on the first part but when it comes to the second part, have my tears non-stop falling, I cried so bad on the second part especially the letter that Will wrote for Louisa!

I would rate this for 7.5/10, a good one but I would recommend to read before you watch this movie.

Hold, hold on, hold on to me,
'Cause I'm a little unsteady.

#MeBeforeYou
#LiveBoldly

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment