Friday, May 20, 2016

The Heirs 상속자들 继承者们


A drama in 2013, didn't get a chance to finished it up. And now, after 3 years, I finally can say that I've watched "The Heirs" before. I think this is the drama that I used the shortest time to watch, less than 2 weeks time and done.

The series follows a group of rich, privileged, and elite high school students as they are groomed to take over their families' business empires. These wealthy students seem to have everything under control, except their love lives. Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) is a handsome and wealthy heir to a large Korean conglomerate who is sent to study abroad in the U.S. But in reality, it's a form of exile, as his elder half-brother back home, Kim Won (Choi Jin Hyuk) schemes to take over the family business. While in the States, Kim Tan bumps into Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), who has arrived from Korea in search of her older sister who claims that she is in need of money for her wedding. When Kim Tan's fiancée, Rachel Yoo (Kim Ji Won), arrives to bring him back to Korea, his heart is torn between love and duty. Both Eun Sang and Kim Tan return to Korea. Slowly, he finds himself falling for her, later realizing that she's the daughter of his family's mute housekeeper. Meanwhile, Rachel's future stepbrother and Kim Tan's former best friend, Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) (who also attends the same school as Kim Tan and Eun Sang) starts falling for Eun Sang as well. Troubles arise as the heirs realize the differences between money and the real world and they soon learn what love is.

Lee Min Ho as Kim Tan. There are a lot of scenes and quotes that I love from Kim Tan! He is just so handsome, kind and warm! I really envy the way he protects his family, friends and even the girl he loves, his braveness. The scene that I had so much impressions with were on the last few episodes, Kim Tan was so lost because his father doesn't allowed him to meet Eun Sang anymore, those scenes where Min Ho cried so bad, I have to say Min Ho is really such a good actor! I'm not Min Ho's fan at first but after you watched this drama, you just can't resist it! He's just so easy to fall in love with!

Park Shin Hye as Cha Eun Sang. The part where I had deepest impression was she showed her braveness no matter in front of her schoolmates or Kim Tan's father. She showed that she is not ashamed who she is even though she came from a poor family. She pursued her dreams and love towards Kim Tan, no matter how his father disapproved. I really do envy her braveness!

Kim Woo Bin as Choi Young Do. He is actually a warm and sweet guy, but family ruined him and made him became a person that everyone hates. After found out himself falling in love with Eun Sang, he then became a black knight of hers. I'm so sad in the end when he says "I don't do 'friends'." that really breaks my heart, he doesn't even say a word to Eun Sang after that! Can't wait to watch your new drama as a leading role Woo Bin! Will watch it after this!

There're really a lot of scenes and quotes that I really love from the drama! The OST are really good as well! Which I like the most is "The Wish" by Lena Park, there were a full of feelings when you heard that song from the drama. 

This is what I will never forget, such a good and meaningful drama. Not only about love but dreams and courage.

"One who wants to wear the crown, bears the crown. 왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라", true words from "The Heirs". You need to bear the weight if you want to wear it, no matter how hard or how heavy it is.

When we were 18, we fell in love, like each other, cried, ran away, knelt down,
And turned our backs at each other countless of times.
Nevertheless, when we were 18, we ran into each other's arms, 
Held each other's hands,
And held tightly against each other.
We may fall again, and we may get on our knees.
However, one thing's certain, no matter what, go for it!


Sunday be like.


As long as you are around, have courage, holding our hands together, we can pass through all the threshold in the world. ❤ 

Conclude my review to "The Heirs".



마음으로만 난 그댈 탐내고
마음으로만 난 입 맞추면 돼요
미안하지 마요 어차피 다 내 몫인걸요
사랑해도 미안해도 난 같아요

Only with my heart,
I will want you.
Only with my heart,
I will kiss you.
Don’t be sorry,
this is my life.
Whether you love me or feel sorry,
I feel the same way.

#TheHeirs
#LeeMinHo

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment