Saturday, May 14, 2016

Nostalgia, High School Musical.



10 years, nostalgia. Tonight will be the play back of "High School Musical" in Disney Channel for celebrating the 10 years of "High School Musical".

Feeling nostalgic. 10 years ago when I was just a primary student, we used to so obsessed with "High School Musical", every songs in the movie we know them all! "High School Musical" was what you used to discuss in school with your friends and classmates.

One of the songs from HSM that I had so much memories with is "Start of Something New", that was the first song when I knew HSM.

Feeling so nostalgic when it comes to this song. The person who sat beside me sang this song, the perfect beginning "Living in my own world...", and from that on, I fell in love with HSM, I fell in love with the romance between Troy and Gabriella.

Start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you.
And now looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart, the start of something new.
But you get' cha head in the game,
You just get' cha get' cha head in the game.
But you're what I've been looking for.
I've never had someone as good for me as you, no one like you.
So I just stick to the status quo,
I don't mess with the flow.
When I was falling, I didn't mind, because I like the view,
I thought you felt it too, when there was me and you.
So I'm gonna bop bop bop bop to the top,
Flash a smile in their direction.
Till we're soaring, flying, there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach.
If we're trying, so we're breaking free.
We're all in this together, and it shows, when we stand, hand in hand,
Make our dreams come true.
But still, I can't take my eyes off you,
I know you feel the same way too.

What time is it?
Summer time!
You still look fabulous!
That is my simple request.
I've got to work work work this out,
We'll make things right, the sun will shine.
Your harmony to the melody, it's echoing inside my head,
Because you are the music in me.
But I don't dance,
There's one little thing that stops me every time.
I've got to move on and be who I am, I just don't belong here, I hope you understand,
I gotta go my own way.
I wanna listen to my own heart talking,
I decided to bet on it.
Once in lifetime, means there's no second chance,
Gonna run, while we're young and keep the faith, everyday.
Everybody all for one,
Our real summer had just begun!

Now or never!
It all comes down to right now.
Right here, right now, I'm looking at you, my heart loves the view,
'Cause you mean everything.
I want it all!
They're gonna love, I mean, us.
Take my hand, take a breathe, pull me close, and take one step.
Can I have this dance?
It's gonna be a night to remember,
We'll never ever ever forget.
No matter where life takes us, nothing can break us apart,
I just wanna be with you.
No need to worry,
The boys are back.
Just walk away, and don't look back,
'Cause if my heart breaks it's gonna hurt so bad.
I can't choose, so confused, what's it all mean?
I want my own dream, so bad I'm gonna scream!
We learned to fly, together side by side,
I just hope the rest of my life, will feel as good as my.
High School Musical, who says we have to let it go? 
It's the best part we've ever known, step into the future, but hold on to.
High School Musical, let's celebrate where we come from,
The friends who've been there all along, just like a,
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!

Thank you.



#HighSchoolMusical
#HSM
#HSM10Years

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment