Friday, January 1, 2016

2016


Peter Pan said, "Just think of happy thoughts and you'll fly.". Of course with a little pixie dust.

A brand new year, a brand new me. Just think of happy thoughts and I'll fly. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it. That's what Peter Pan taught me, flying without wings.

2016, I do believe in miracles, I do believe in fairy tales, I do believe in fantasy, I do believe in infinity dreams.

The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings. 

Target for 2K16, dream big, work hard, success.

I still believe in Peter Pan, even though I didn't open my window every night for you to come, but I'll always be waiting for you.

Dear Peter Pan,

I've left my window open

Please come rescue me

Sincerely,

The Lost Girl

When there's a smile in your heart
There's no better time to start
It's a very simple plan
You can do what the birdies can
At least it's worth a try
You can fly! You can fly!
You can fly! You can fly!

2K16, fly with me.

#2016

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment