Saturday, July 18, 2015

Cactus



















People always think that cactus seem scary, ugly just because of its thorns. Cactus can live in a hot deserted land just because of its roots to get water sources. Cactus isn't that scary, ugly, it actually looks good.

What if a cactus without thorns? Cactus can be cute without thorns. Cactus can be friendly without thorns. 

So, why do you always think in a negative way? Think in a positive way, everything will be alright, everything will be fine, everything will be beautiful. Don't judge a book by its cover, don't think in a negative way. Have hope, have faith, have courage and strength.

This is my fight song,
Take back my life song,
Prove I'm alright song.
My power's turned on,
Starting right now I'll be strong,
I'll play my fight song,
And I don't really care if nobody else believes,
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me.

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment