Sunday, July 26, 2015

19th Birthday.


19th birthday! Celebrated advanced birthday for 2 days and here comes my birthday! 

Celebrated first advanced birthday with family and uncle's family. Just a simple dinner celebration. Vanilla cheesecake for the first advanced birthday. Photos, laughter and happiness gathered all around. Thank you. ❤


Here comes the second day! Been waiting and excited for so long. Going to meet up with cousin Melda later! Shopping and food day! While waiting sis at Suria, both of us went to shop for a while and of course photos! Craziness and laughing, we don't care anymore! As long as you love our craziness! Personally, I like this the most, but too many photos to post!




A lot of stuffs wanted to buy, but we decided to wait for sis. Went to bookstore and meet up with sis at there. Planned to dinner at Sushi ZanMai but ended up at Sushi King because of the super long queue. At least we got sushi.




Done dinner, shop and shop, buy and buy, craziness, laughter, happiness! Decided to go for a tea and a short chit-chat moment. Ended up at Starbucks Coffee. Caramel Macchiato. Thank you for the 'Birthday Gurlz' on the coffee cup. Photos for sure! Been worried about all the Murphy's law for today, but none of it happen. Thank you. ❤




Here comes my birthday! Woke up early and had breakfast with family. Happiness all around. Done breakfast, blueberry cake for the second birthday cake. Wishes, presents, happiness, photos! 


Presents! Received a super awesome photo that cousin Tracy tagged me on Instagram! Me and my idol! Jolin Chien! Oh my gosh! The first reaction when I saw it was laughing like an idiot! Super happy! Super awesome! Thank you so much! ❤ 

And thank you for cousin Melda's super awesome presents! Thank you mum and sis for the super awesome presents too! Love it so much! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for all the wishes, all the things, all the presents, all the stuffs. Thank you all so much. 


19, thank you for everything. ❤

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life.

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment