Thursday, May 21, 2015

I Believe I Can Fly



I started singing since I can remember.
I just remember I started singing when I was small,
I don't know when, I don't know why.
I just love singing.
I just love music.

I know all the nursery rhymes very well when I was a kid.
I used to sing it everyday,
Repeat and repeat,
Replay and replay.
My ambition when I was a kid is to be a music teacher.

Growing up every single day,
Turning to a teenager,
Changing the song era.
Sometimes I still sing the nursery rhymes that I used to sing,
But more focus on pop music and etc.
My ambition still related with music,
But this time is an ambition that more ambitious.
My ambition when I was in primary school is to be a singer.

Now.
I still sing.
I still love to sing.
I still love music like what I used to be when I was a kid.
The dream that I will never forget,
The ambition that I will never change for the rest of my life.
I'm 19,
My ambition still want to be a singer.
I am who I am. Still me.
The person who loves music so much.

Glad that I grew up in a surrounding that surrounded by music.
Practice makes perfect.
Rome wasn't build in a day.
I know many songs today,
Not all of them, but at least lots of them.
Hope that I can sing better and better day by day,
No pain, no gain.

A couple minutes on the stage,
It actually needs 10 years practices to make things well.
The applause and the compliments,
You just can't describe it in words.

I believe I can fly,
I believe I can achieve my dream one day.

He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind,
So live a life you will remember."
My father told me when I was just a child,
These are the nights that never die,
My father told me.

But until my moment comes, I'll say,
I, I did it all,
I owned every second that this world could give,
I saw so many places, the things that I did,
With every broken bone, I swear I lived.

Live for nothing or die for something.

#PLSY♪

No comments:

Post a Comment