Saturday, May 30, 2015

Happily Ever After - Part 1



I'm on vacation tonight,
I'm gonna lose my mind.



Another trip to Miri again!
With family and uncle's family.
Family's trip,
What a cool one.

Had a wonderful breakfast in the car.
Tuna mayo, the best combination of all time!
The taste that you can't describe!
The taste that'll make you feel happiness!

Long long long road trip,
I don't know for how many hours,
Just, long,
Finally, arrived!

Stepped into the hotel lobby,
Met up with the awesome cousins,
Conversations that can't stop,
Photos that can't stop.
The happiest moment for all the time when we met.

Ukulele,
Like a musician.
Ok, I know I'm not,
But the feeling and the photo are just so artistic.
Just kidding.




Some discussions about tonight's activities.
Karaoke?
Ok, just wait for it.

Shower, get a little rest,
Prepared for dinner.
Cousin Terrence brought us to one of the famous curry fish head restaurant.
Dinner ✓
Just about the Monopod's stories.
What a great night.




Planned for karaoke's night,
But cancelled.
So ended up spent time with music in the hotel room.
Cousins and siblings went to the movie,
San Andreas,
One of the movie that I wanted to watch.
Fine, music is my all time best friend.

Tiring day,
Be prepared for tomorrow.
Fighters gonna fight,
Haters gonna hate,
Fakers gonna continue their fake.
Good night.

When tomorrow comes,
I'll be on my own,
Feeling frightened of,
The things that I don't know.




#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment