Tuesday, February 17, 2015

年 29


年 29。

Woke up at 4.30 a.m.,
Leave on 5 a.m. .
Dizzy all the way,
Bad mood all the way.

Music in the car,
You'll be in my heart,
No matter what they say.

Reached Menumbuk on 7.30 a.m. ,
Can't eat my breakfast that early,
Dizziness, all the way,
Damn, I hate dizzy.
Feel like wanna throw up.

8.30 a.m. , waiting for the ferry,
Adele's song - Rolling In The Deep.
Dizziness still all the way.

9 a.m. , up up here we go.
Planned to have my breakfast on the ferry,
Gave up, dizziness knocked my door again.

11 a.m. , reached, Labuan.
Grandparents' house.
Room, cleaned up,
And finally I can't hold on anymore,
Nap, too bad for the dizziness and the empty stomach.
Even though I didn't fell asleep, just rested on the bed with the phone,
But feel so good after a afternoon rest.

Energy bar for the brunch,
Photos, cousins' laughter in the room.
4 p.m. , Manikar Beach Resort.
Cousins, uncle are swimming,
While aunts, grandma, mum and dad, and 3 of us are watching.
Photos for sure,
Beautiful sunset, a great little catch up with cousins.

Laughter, foods, photos,
Beautiful evening.

Night, dinner with uncle and family.
Laughter, a little emotional,
Great.

Watched my favourite drama after came back from dinner.
A little chat with grandpa.
Feeling good and good.
Great and great.

Still a little dizzy,
Hope will be fine tomorrow.

Just look over your shoulder,
I'll be there always.

#PLSY
#520

Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment