Saturday, February 24, 2024

CNY 2024 🧧🍊🐲

FEB 8th


A sudden phone call but I was surprisingly calmed, way beyond my expectation! Anyways, well done, Phyllis. ♡

And of course, thank you!



FEB 10th


♡







GOOBNE



Blackout night, but, 
I got all I need when I got you and I,
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me through the night.

人往往总是在没有任何外来因素的影响下,
回归最真实,最淳朴的自己。♡


FEB 11th


California sunshine, sometimes it's gonna rain,
Life ain't about what you do, it's who you do it with.

07 : 17 ♡


Dreamy night, morning sun
Breezes blow, rain's come
Feeling the moment,
You put the sun into my day
And bring a smile on my face. ♡



Bag aka camera aka fish tank,

it's just my water bottle.



FEB 12th







     




2024 DELUXE PARTY

THEME: ORANGE



FEB 13th



CNY Day 4, well spent. ♡



FEB 14th







Valentine's dates! 

Member 3039 - 3042 ♡♡♡



FEB 15th


年初六,mama's cooking. 😋



FEB 16th


又是妈妈做七彩捞生的时候啦!




年初七,人日快乐。



FEB 17th


年初八



FEB 18th



Simple things in life. ♡



FEB 20th


年十一,继续战斗!



FEB 22nd



Little cute new member who joined us today! 🥰




Got another phone call yesterday, going to face the reality soon but party first!

Thank you for the gifts!! 😍😍😍



FEB 23rd


年十四,吃饺子。🥟🥟🥟



FEB 24th



元宵节快乐!🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇



多久没见家乡美丽草原
多么想见家里微笑的眼
太多思念想对你说 一遍一遍又一遍 ♡


#CNY2024🧧🍊🐲


#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment