Saturday, February 24, 2024

CNY 2024 🧧🍊🐲

FEB 8th


A sudden phone call but I was surprisingly calmed, way beyond my expectation! Anyways, well done, Phyllis. 

And of course, thank you!



FEB 10th









GOOBNE



Blackout night, but, 
I got all I need when I got you and I,
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me through the night.

人往往总是在没有任何外来因素的影响下,
回归最真实,最淳朴的自己。


FEB 11th


California sunshine, sometimes it's gonna rain,
Life ain't about what you do, it's who you do it with.

07 : 17 


Dreamy night, morning sun
Breezes blow, rain's come
Feeling the moment,
You put the sun into my day
And bring a smile on my face. 



Bag aka camera aka fish tank,

it's just my water bottle.



FEB 12th







     




2024 DELUXE PARTY

THEME: ORANGE



FEB 13th



CNY Day 4, well spent. 



FEB 14th







Valentine's dates! 

Member 3039 - 3042 ♡



FEB 15th


年初六,mama's cooking. 😋



FEB 16th


又是妈妈做七彩捞生的时候啦!




年初七,人日快乐。



FEB 17th


年初八



FEB 18th



Simple things in life. 



FEB 20th


年十一,继续战斗!



FEB 22nd



Little cute new member who joined us today! 🥰




Got another phone call yesterday, going to face the reality soon but party first!

Thank you for the gifts!! 😍😍😍



FEB 23rd


年十四,吃饺子。🥟🥟🥟



FEB 24th



元宵节快乐!🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇



多久没见家乡美丽草原
多么想见家里微笑的眼
太多思念想对你说 一遍一遍又一遍 


#CNY2024🧧🍊🐲


#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment