Monday, July 26, 2021

25 ♥

 


๐ŸŒน

Got my first dose of vaccine yesterday, one of my favourite singers dropped a new album today, had a lot of good food (thank you mum for the feast! ๐Ÿ˜‹), bought myself a gift, everything went smooth! It might be crazy with ups and downs but thank you God for another blessed year. My first wish will definitely be the world back to covid free days asap. Second, people all around the world, especially all my families and friends in good health and always full of happiness. Guess I should keep the third wish in secret to make all my wishes come true, right? ๐Ÿคญ Thank you for all the lovely wishes and surprises, always blessed with lots of loves! Still the girl who loves God, family, friends, music, EXO, Ed Sheeran and everything good! Happy 25th birthday, Phyllis! ❤๐ŸŒน



๐ŸŒน


๐ŸŒน


๐ŸŒน


๐ŸŒน


๐ŸŒน


๐ŸŒน


๐ŸŒน


๐ŸŒน


Thank you for all the love just as usual. ♥


I got so much love to give you babe,
As long as you feel the same way. ๐ŸŒน



#PlsyTurns25 ♥

๐ŸŒน

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment