Thursday, December 28, 2017

When The Wind Blows 바람이 불면 - YOONA 윤아 // Cover by Phyllis Lim



"When the Wind Blows (바람이 불면)" is an acoustic ballad song with soothing guitar sounds, featuring YoonA's lovely vocals. YoonA participated in writing the lyrics, and the music video shows her reminiscing on some fond memories of a lover.

I covered another Korean song, again! Sorry for those non K-pop friends but this song stuck in my head for so long and finally I'm doing this!

Girls' Generation 소녀시대 (SNSD) 's YOONA released a super amazing solo, a song that I really love after my first heard. The acoustic guitar instrumental along with the beautiful lyrics, simple but yet so warm! ❤

Hope you like my version of "When The Wind Blows (바람이 불면)". As usual, I'll be posting 2 versions, the Chinese version (如果你也想起我) is available on my SoundCloud!

Please show me your love and support, give me a thumbs up, share and subscribe! Last music cover of 2017, more to come on 2018! See you soon! :)

Love, PLSY.

You are my star
내게 고백하던 네가
어디든 와줬던 네가
그때가 그리워
꿈꾸듯 지나버린
너와의 추억만으로
긴 밤을 보냈던 나
그땐 몰랐어 사랑이란 걸

You are my star
You confessed to me
You came to me, wherever I was
I long for those days
Like a dream
Memories with you have passed
Just with those, I spent long nights
I didn’t know back then, it was love

#WhenTheWindBlows 
#바람이불면 
#如果你也想起我 
#YOONA 
#GirlsGeneration 
#SNSD 
#PlsyCovers

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment