Monday, November 9, 2015

The Best Girlfriend.




Planned for quite long for the overnight plan, finally the best girlfriend in town done her last paper, take a break and spent her 2 days 1 night at my house!

It feels like decade or ages since we last met! Finally! Early in the morning, so excited for her coming, spent our whole morning and afternoon for just chit-chat and gossiping! Imagine how many things and stories we haven't share in these past few months.

We still shared our foods with each other like we usually did in high school. Talked about high school's life that we had before, brought back some good and bad memories. How much I miss school life and my friends! 

A short video call with the girl far from Taiwan. Studying so hard while video call-ing with both of us. See you on Chinese New Year girl!



Had a little crazy advanced birthday celebration for her with a fake birthday cake that I used to play with. Which you can light up the candle and blow it like a real one. It was so funny that a little epic failed but ended up with happy and funny moments. 


Dinner with family and chit-chat sharing stuffs together. A lots of selfies and stories sharing continues. Scrabble challenge with this intelligent, smart and English pro girl, that both of us think so hard and so concentrated on the game. I never seen her so concentrated before since I know her for so long. You're getting good girl! 



Ain't your typical girlfriend selfie. Steal her words for the caption of the photo. 

I wanted football match, she wanted call from someone. Lastly, put our phone aside, start our non-stop conversations again. I never realized this for so long after yesterday's chat. We've been in the same class for 4 years in our high school life! The longest ever in my bunch of friends. Some jokes and incidents that happened between us, throw back to the high school again. Talked about some future plans, emotional feelings. Stories, problems, movies, musics sharing.

Finally break your records girl! 4 a.m. in the dawn after our conversations end and finally went to bed! She finally got her call from her someone before sleeps. 10.30 a.m. was the time we woke up. Sleepy eyes, a little headache of mine. Breakfast and stories sharing again before she went home.

I hate goodbyes and finally it's the time. A warm hug from her before she leaves. Not really sure when we will meet after this. I believe everyone will go through this, had a bunch of friends when you were young, but in the future you may leave to pursue your dreams as well as your friends. Some will leave, some will stay, but the real friend will stay in your heart no matter where he or she is.

Thank you the best girlfriend of mine for the sharing and caring always. Good luck in your future, no matter where you are. Have faith, we'll have a bright and better future after all these suffers. I believe fate will meet us up again one day. And when the day comes, we are already a successful person. You're getting better and better day by day! All the best to you the intelligent girl!


I still want to steal her words from Instagram.

Quality not quantity of friends that I have. Best girlfriend. Always. Since 2009 - still counting. ♥

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight,
You're getting me through the night.

No matter where you go,
You know you're not alone.

When you feel like hope is gone,
Just run into my arms.

I'll be here always as well as you do.

#BFF

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment