Monday, October 12, 2015

Fangirl.


What a fangirl. I don't claim anything, just simply for fun. These pictures where I found them on Googles are just too cute to make some bookmarks!

A huge fan of The Maze Runner. 


Family: Can you not be so obsessed with The Maze Runner? Why don't you ever stop reading those damn books?

Me: I BELONG TO THE MAZE.


A fangirl's to do list:

• Wake up
• Eat
• Read
• Eat
• Blog
• Read some more until you finish THE WHOLE BOOK
• Cry
• Eating your feels
• Sleep with the book
• And repeat


When someone ask me about my dream man, I would answer, I met the man of my dreams last night, in Chapter 5. That's the best answer.

I wanna live better days,
Never look back and say,
It could have been me.

#Fangirl
#TheMazeRunner
#TheScorchTrials

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment