Monday, August 24, 2015

BFF


When the long hands in town! Finally catch up with this long lost BFF after ages. Had a little catch up today. Lunch, shop, bookstore, chit-chat and etc. Had a great and long lunch, spaghetti carbonara and tuna club sandwich. Lunch for almost one hour, till the crowd getting more and more and we left.

Walked around  from the B floor to the 8th floor. Currency exchange, watches, mobiles and etc. Went to bookstore for almost one hour as well. Searching for books, wanted to but can't decide which to buy. Electronics, searching for wireless headphones. Grocery, picked up some snacks for the trip on Saturday. Skittles for the Skittles Challenge for this coming Thursday!

Went to the cinema just for the popcorn. Then decided to go for Starbucks and have some coffee and chit-chat. Photos all around! Laughter all around!





Been sharing all the stories, all the stories that we've missed, that we've not meet in all these years. Sharing all the happiness and sadness. All the stories that we've saved for ages and burst it out now. Thank you for always being there with me and I'll always be there with you.

Home! Photos for sure before heading back to home. Have no idea when we going to meet again. But will wait for the next catch up with you! Cheers BFF! 


I got all I need when I got you and I,
I look around me and see a sweet life,
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight,
You're getting me through the night.

Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes,
Can't lie, it's a sweet life,
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight,
You're getting me through the night.

#BFF

#PLSY

No comments:

Post a Comment