Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October.

October,
A spooky month full of laughter,
A spooky month that I spent so much time on The Walking Dead,
A spooky month that wasted so much time on it,
Wasted for thinking and realizing.

Thought many things,
Realized lots of things.
Sometimes what you thought is not the truth.
Friends, the best friend will betray you someday.
He or she will leave you behind someday.
You need to fight for the war alone someday.

But,
Thank you for feeding us years of lies,
Thank you for the war you left us to fight.
Sincerely, thank you.

Spending so much time to think all of these stuffs.
Time, spent well.

A spooky month that I spent so much time on The Walking Dead.
My favourite TV show.
I don't care if the zombie apocalypse,
'Cause I know how to fight zombies.

The premiere was extremely cool,
Super cool on the spooky month.
HALLOWEEN.

Stay awesome,
Forget the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment