Monday, July 14, 2014

The Closing Ceremony of 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

       


Here comes the end of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
Amazing match Germany vs. Argentina!

No matter who gets the World Cup,
You deserve it!
And don't give up Argentina!
You have amazing players!

And congratulations to all winners!

Man Of The Match: Mario Götze 
Adidas Golden Ball: Lionel Messi 
Adidas Golden Boot: James Rodríguez 
Adidas Golden Glove: Manuel Neuer 
Hyundai Young Player Award: Paul Pogba
Fair Play Award: Colombia

You all deserve it!

It's quite sad when you see Sergio Agüero and Ángel di María cry.
But it's okay Argentine! You all are amazing players!
Keep it up!

Saw an article in title: What did you get and what did you lost in 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil?
It's quite cool about this article.

What I get?
I get this amazing opportunity to watch the 2014 FIFA World Cup,
Even though I watched it too 4 years ago, but not too much memory in my mind.
This year, I'm pretty sure that will be a lots of lots of good memories,
Discussed the 2014 FIFA World Cup with my dad and bro,
And the sporting spirits which can learnt from no matter the footballers or the audiences and the supporters. 
That's the great part I think.
And the never give up spirits from the footballers.
That's what made me in teary eyes every time
Love all the footballers. 

What I lost?
Nothing I've lost,
But one thing that I've lost totally was sleep.
That's all.
But it's worth it.

I'm glad that I've learnt so much in this World Cup,
Not just the lessons, and of course the footballers I didn't know before.
Thank you. 

And here comes the Closing Ceremony,
Goodbye to 2014 FIFA World Cup,
And see you again after 4 years 2018 FIFA World Cup!

Love 


Summer nights in Brazil,
At the party we chill.
In Rio de Janeiro,
Let the music play.
One night in Brazil,
We'll be dancing until the night it is over,
Let the music play.

Come on and move your body,
Like a super star.
I know you feel the magic,
Summer nights in Brazil.   

No comments:

Post a Comment